The purpose of the preprint Advisory Group is to support Crossref to collect and improve the quality of metadata for preprints. The group is comprised of both our members as well as non-members (third party platforms and organizations) who are interested in preprints.
Chair: Oya Rieger, Ithaka
Facilitator: Martyn Rittman, Crossref
- Alainna Wrigley, California Digital library
- Alberto Pepe, Authorea
- Alex Mendonca, SciELO
- Ben Mudrak, ChemRxiv
- Bianca Kramer, Utrecht University Library
- Dasapta Erwin Irawan, RINarxiv
- Emily Marchant, Cambridge University Press
- Ginny Hendricks, Crossref
- Ioana Craciun, Preprints
- Jeff Beck, NCBI, US National Library of Medicine
- Jessica Polka, ASAPbio
- Johanna Havemann, AfricaArxiv
- Johannes Wagner, Copernicus
- Melissa Harrison, Elife
- Michael Markie, F1000 Research
- Michael Parkin, Europe PMC
- Michele Avissar-Whiting, Research Square
- Nici Pfeiffer, Center for Open Science
- Oya Rieger, Ithaka
- Patricia Feeney, Crossref
- Richard Sever, BioRxiv
- Richard Wynne, Rescognito
- Shirley Decker-Lucke, SSRN
- Tony Alves, HighWire Press
- Wendy Patterson, Beilstein-Institut
How the group works (and the guidelines)
The preprint Advisory Group is led by a Chair and a Crossref Facilitator, who together help to develop meeting agendas, lead discussions, outline group actions and rally the community outside of the Advisory Group for support with the service where appropriate.
The group is currently active.
Please contact Martyn Rittman with any questions.